Monday, July 2, 2012

Old MacDonald had a farm...


On my recent trip to Fort Myers to visit Grandma I got to see a whole herd (I think that's what they're called) of goats.  I thought FTM was a metropolitan city, well, maybe not quite metropolitan, but a city, not the country.  Mom took me over to the fence to say hi, but they weren't very friendly.  Of course, I'm sure it had nothing to do with me bouncing around like an excited puppy.  Even though they didn't want to say hi, I hope I still get to mark it as an exposure on my checklist...


This little guy was smaller than me



Wow - Look at all of them!



Why won't they come over and talk to me?


Another first for me was an automatic car wash.  Let me tell you, it wasn't my favorite exposure.  Mom decided that her car needed a bath so we stopped on the way to work one morning at something called a brushless car wash.  I was laying on floor of the front seat minding my own business and then all of a sudden these funny looking arms started spraying water and some funky colored stuff all over the car.  The arms kept circling around the car and just when I thought it they were done, they'd go around again.  As if the funny looking arms weren't enough, the biggest hair dyers you've ever seen came to life and hovered over the car - holy cow, that scared the you-know-what out of me!  Mom tried to talk me through it all, but I wasn't buying it.  If I could've fit under the front seat I would've been there!  I hope she doesn't decide her car needs another bath anytime soon...











What do you mean I don't fit under here?


Until next time...  Gail


Chill'n at Grandma's - Peek-a-Boo!



No comments:

Post a Comment