Monday, March 12, 2012

This blog thing is pretty cool - I think I'm finally getting the hang of it.  Now, if I could just get Dad & Mom to be a little more timely at uploading photos and posting my notes I'd be able to keep you updated about my antics, um, I mean training progress each week.

Last week was pretty normal, so they'll be less writing and more pictures this week...  Of course, as you can tell, I really don't like having my picture taken - LOL!


Not the greatest picture, but I wanted to try to show you my big girl teeth that are coming in.  Last weekend I was missing 3 teeth and by this weekend, they were well on their way to filling in.

It's going to be a happy day for Mom when I finally get all of my big girl teeth so that I stop trying to use her arms as giant teething rings.



   One tired puppy! 



On my best behavior at work...



 



Learning how to feel comfortable in my travel kennel


 




Did I mention how cute I am?  Every girl wishes they had eyelashes like mine - eat your hearts out ladies!



On Saturday, we went to a seafood festival in Safety Harbor with our friends Bonnie & Phil and their ponies, oops, I mean dogs, Mozie & Chloe.  Everyone thought that the food was pretty awesome, of course, I can't confirm that since no one shared anything with me...

I didn't do quite so well at the festival.  It was hot out, and there were a lot of people, and I just didn't want to be walking and standing on the hot asphalt.  One thing that was kind of funny is that I'm usually the center of attention and this time, Mozie and Chloe were attracting everyone's attention - good thing since I wasn't playing my A game that day.

Since I was waiting to complete all of my vaccinations, this was the first time I got to meet Mozie & Chloe (they are Great Pyrenees).  I've never seen dogs that big before!  They make some of my fellow puppies in training look like toy dogs!  I have to admit, that even though they are really, really, big they are gentle giants.  They were pretty nice to me even though I was the new puppy on the block.





Mozie and me playing




Here I am getting a very important life lesson about respecting Chloe's space.  A good thing to learn, especially when she's so much bigger than me.



 



More pictures of Mozie and me playing.  I'm really not that submissive, I just didn't want to hurt the big guy's ego.
  

 



 Time to relax on the nice cool tile




Whew, all that playing makes me tired!





I had a great time playing with my new friends and can't wait to go back and visit them again!

Back at home I decided to give myself a much needed break under the stools in the kitchen.






Sorry we didn't get any more pictures (as if you needed to see more) this weekend, but we did go down to Ft. Myers on Sunday to visit Grandma.  I had my first P.F. Changs experience.  I have to admit, the rice noodle crumbs on the floor were pretty good - Yum, Yum!

Until next time... Gail


PS:  I heard that I'll be visiting a local Chili's.  I wonder what's on the floor menu???  I'll let you know how it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment